Does this sound familiar?
- You spend most of your time doing urgent tasks rather than important tasks.
- You feel overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
- Things are slipping through the cracks.
- You often resort to pen and paper to plan your day.
See, if you're anything like me, you have dozens of things to do on any given day.
Home tasks, work projects, helping friends and family, staying healthy, taking care of your finances... how do you keep track of it all?
Before you know it, you forgot to buy a birthday present for your mom, your boss is nagging you about that report that was due yesterday, and you still haven't gotten around to filing your taxes. 🤦🏻♂️
It doesn't have to be that way.
- You're on top of your projects, so you feel less stress.
- You anticipate and meet deadlines, so people see you as reliable.
- You make time, every day, for the work that matters, so you feel proud.
- You know exactly what to work on next, so you get more done.
- Nothing slips through the cracks.
How can you get there? By learning a simple workflow to organize your life with Things 3. A workflow you can trust. And that's what you'll learn in this course.
What you'll learn in the course:
- Getting your tasks from everywhere else into Things
- Structuring your tasks with Areas and Projects
- Working with dates
- Planning your days and weeks
- Executing consistent weekly reviews
- Working with tags
- Using project templates to save time and reduce errors
Of course, you'll learn lots of specific things too, like how to actually reach Inbox Zero (🤯), when to use deadlines (⏰), and how to never forget a birthday again ( 🥳).
After you follow the course, you'll:
- Be able to focus
- Feel in control
- Know what to work on next
- Save time and reduce errors
- Have a system that ensures that nothing slips through the cracks
That's what learning a workflow you can trust will do for you.