In my OmniFocus 3 video course
, I emphasize the importance of using project templates
. I also recommend a simple project and folder structure
. Both of these things save you time.
To save the most time, buy this set of templates, which includes:
- Template projects to save you time and to inspire your own templates
- The project and folder structure I recommend in my video course
- Example tasks and projects for the various domains in your life
For example, some of the included template projects are for:
- Doing your weekly review (using the steps from my weekly review cheat sheet)
- Packing for a trip
- Preparing for and processing business meetings
- Getting your accounting up to date
- Onboarding a new client
You will, of course, have to adjust these templates a bit to your specific needs. But it's much faster to start with these templates than to come up with your own templates from scratch.
Just copy and paste these templates and get to doing. Easy as pie.