In my OmniFocus 3 video course
, I recommend a simple project setup that will have you getting stuff done. It's the best starting point for making use of OmniFocus to get on top of your projects and to get stuff done.
And in the course, I walk you through building this setup, step by step. But what if you don't have much time?
With this ready-to-go project setup you can start getting stuff done right away
. Rather than manually creating the project structure as I demonstrate in the course, you can simply copy and paste the structure into your OmniFocus and start adding your own tasks and projects. It takes just five minutes!
As a bonus, this setup also includes a pre-filled packing list
. In the course, I teach how to use project templates in OmniFocus, and the packing list is one of my students' favorite templates: you'll never forget anything when you go on a trip again! Simply duplicate the packing list template and check each item off as you put it in your suitcase. Easy as pie.
Here's what this setup has:
- The project structure I recommend in my video course
- A 5-minute video demonstrating how to install this project setup
- The single-action lists you need for small tasks
- Example one-off projects with example tasks so you see how projects work
- A ready-to-go packing list template so you'll never forget to pack anything again