Does this sound familiar?
- You spend most of your time doing urgent tasks rather than important tasks.
- You feel overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
- You've tried using OmniFocus before but you gave up.
- You often resort to pen and paper to plan your day.
See, if you're anything like me, you have dozens of things to do on any given day.
Home tasks, work projects, helping friends and family, staying healthy, taking care of your finances... how do you keep track of it all?
Before you know it, you forgot to buy a birthday present for your mom, your boss is nagging you about that report that was due yesterday, and you still haven't gotten around to filing your taxes. 🤦🏻♂️
It doesn't have to be that way.
- You're on top of your projects, so you feel less stress.
- You anticipate and meet deadlines, so people see you as reliable.
- You make time, every day, for the work that matters, so you feel proud.
- You know exactly what to work on next, so you get more done.
How can you get there? By learning a simple workflow to organize your projects with OmniFocus. A workflow you can trust.
Now, let's be real. OmniFocus isn't the easiest app in the world to learn. OmniFocus can feel intimidating and overwhelming and it can take a long time before you figure out how to use it effectively. 📚
Fortunately, I've spent countless hours researching the best OmniFocus setup and workflow, so you don't have to.
The result? This actionable video course that teaches a complete OmniFocus workflow you can trust.
So, why am I qualified to help you?
My name is Peter Akkies. You can read more about me further down the page, but I'll just tell you here that I've helped tons of people get set up with OmniFocus over the years. I've also been published on the official OmniFocus website and on productivity websites such as The Sweet Setup.
In this video course, I'll teach you exactly how to set up and use OmniFocus 3 to get stuff done. And I'll teach you efficiently.
You don't have time to decipher technical, complicated instructions. So don't waste your time and money following other courses that are focused on advanced automation or buying long books that overwhelm you with detail. With this course, you can quickly start using OmniFocus to work more productively than ever.
By the end of this course, you will have a workflow in place that you can trust.
And here are some other benefits you'll get:
- You'll get more done so you can earn more. (If you do the work, this course will pay for itself!)
- You'll sleep better and feel less stress because you'll have things under control.
- You'll work with more focus.
- You'll be proud of yourself for getting stuff done.
Not to mention that you'll learn how to actually reach Inbox Zero (🤯), how to never forget a birthday again ( 🥳), and how to save time and reduce errors by automating your work (😎).
Don't hesitate—your time is valuable. Let's start right now.
P.S. I offer a 100% money-back guarantee for 30 days. Your purchase is completely risk-free.