Does this sound familiar?
- You spend most of your time doing urgent tasks rather than important tasks.
- You feel overwhelmed by everything you have to do.
- You've tried using OmniFocus before but you gave up.
- You often resort to pen and paper to plan your day.
See, if you're anything like me, you have dozens of things to do on any given day.
Home tasks, work projects, helping friends and family, staying healthy, taking care of your finances... how do you keep track of it all?
Before you know it, you forgot to buy a birthday present for your mom, your boss is nagging you about that report that was due yesterday, and you still haven't gotten around to filing your taxes. 🤦🏻♂️
It doesn't have to be that way.
- You're on top of your projects, so you feel less stress.
- You anticipate and meet deadlines, so people see you as reliable.
- You make time, every day, for the work that matters, so you feel proud.
- You know exactly what to work on next, so you get more done.
- Nothing slips through the cracks.
How can you get there? By learning a simple workflow to organize your projects with OmniFocus. A workflow you can trust. And that's what you'll learn in this course.
What you'll learn:
- How to make OmniFocus an extension of your brain
- How to organize your projects
- How to plan your days and weeks
- How to sort through your tasks
- How to use repeating tasks and project templates
- How to execute weekly reviews
Of course, you'll learn lots of specific things too, like how to actually reach Inbox Zero (🤯), when to use due dates (⏰), and how to never forget a birthday again ( 🥳).
After you follow the course, you'll:
- Be able to focus
- Feel in control
- Know what to work on next
- Save time and reduce errors
- Have a system that ensures that nothing slips through the cracks
That's what learning a workflow you can trust will do for you.