I get fantastic feedback on my OmniFocus and Things courses—people consistently report being more organized and more productive by the end of each course.
But until now, there has been a missing ingredient to my video courses—an ingredient that can be so important for keeping up your momentum and your good productivity habits.
That missing ingredient is community. And that’s why I have an invitation and an offer for you today.
I’ve built a community of people for whom being organized and productive is important, just like it is to you. This community is called the Big-Picture Productivity community and you are invited!
The community is a place to:
- Connect with other motivated, action-oriented people
- Exchange OmniFocus & Things best practices
- Discuss other productivity apps and tools
- Share general productivity tips
- Create and maintain a progress log for accountability
I also hang out in the community, of course. 😀